1. Make sure you have saved a logo with transparent background to your Camera Roll. You can download a dark and a light logo here.
3. Go back to the Camera Roll, locate the logo and Tap and hold until you get the menu with the option to copy.
3. Back to Instagram Story where you should see your copied logo popping up. Tap the “Add Sticker” Icon.
4. Voila! The logo should be added to your Instagram Story.
5. Finish off your Story including mentions or hashtags as you normally would and share with the world!