Your cart is currently empty!
Bushcraft knife ”Szumirad”, Custom Knives, Gift With Box, Personalized Handmade Knife, Best Man, Gifts for Dad Birthday
A knife for the forest. The drop point blade and low cut are its main advantages when working in wood. Optimal dimensions make it a universal tool for outdoor / bushcraft activities, where the knife is one of the basic elements of the equipment. Its simple and solid construction will not disappoint you in the demanding conditions of wild nature.
The spine of the blade has been ground at 90° without bevelling the edges, thanks to which it works very well with the flint.
– Scandi grind is great for planing or chipping,
– 4mm steel thickness provides a good compromise between the weight and strength of the knife,
– Total length 23 cm, the length of the cutting edge – 11 cm,
– O2 steel keeps good relation between hardness and corrosion resistance,
– The handle is profiled so that the knife lies securely and comfortably in the hand. The handle materials – bilinga wood
Send us a message if you have any questions about the product.
Whether you want to learn chip carving or how to carve a spoon and how to keep your tools sharp, we got you covered. Get in touch to book your course.