A Sharpening Kit developed for efficiency and speed.
You can now sharpen your wood carving knives and hook knives easily and efficiently and get back to spoon carving in no time.
- Solid Oak Pad with comfortable finger-pull groove (Including 2x Stainless Steel Pins & 1x non-slip bottom)
- 4x Acrylic Pads – Interchangeable
- 6x Premium Quality Adhesive-Backed Abrasive Strips for the Acrylic Pads
- 1x Kangaroo Leather Strip for the Acrylic Pad – Suede side
- 1x Oak 15 mm Strop Dowel Kangaroo Leather – Suede & Smooth side – Hand-stitched
- 1x Oak 15 mm Dowel for Hook Knife Sharpening
- 6x Premium Quality Adhesive-Backed Abrasive Strips for the Oak Dowel
- 1x Stropping Compound Cube
The Solid Oak Pad
Solid Oak Pad impregnated with refined linseed oil at 130º Celsius with comfortable finger-pull groove. Comes with 2x Stainless Steel Pins & Anti-slip bottom.
The Strop Dowel
Use The Kangaroo Leather Strop Dowel to strop your hook knives. Made from Veg Tanned Kangaroo Leather approx. 0.6 mm thick that has been hand-stitched onto a wooden dowel from solid oak. The dowel has been chamfered on the edges and impregnated with refined linseed oil at 130º Celsius.
The Acrylic Pads
The Sharpening Kit comes with three acrylic pads for the adhesive backed abrasive paper and one for the kangaroo strop (suede side). You can use both sides of the acrylic or add more to your kit if you wish to add more grits to your sharpening routine or if you want to add an extra strop for the final buff of your blades (smooth side).
The Abrasive Paper
The Sharpening Kit includes 6x different grits of Premium Quality Adhesive Backed Abrasive Waterproof Paper Strips for the acrylic pads and 6x for the wooden dowel for hook knife sharpening. The adhesive backing is strong although easy to remove from the acrylic pads without leaving any adhesive residue.
The Sharpening Kit
Designed in Stockholm, Sweden