Pricking Punch 1prong
$15.98 VAT included (where applicable)
Availability: 5 in stock
When you use Diamond Hole Punches, you can’t unify the edge of the hole on each corner, which could damage the leather sheet of card pockets or other parts.
Oka Factory have developed this item to pursue beautiful finishing for stitching and reduce damaging the edge of the leather sheet. They made this item taking into account the prong shape of Diamond Hole Punches, the thickness of the needle and thread.
It’s a very simple but an important item.
- The prong is slightly tapered so that you can pull off the item easily from the leather.
- The tip of prong is polished.
- Using TOOL STEEL, tempered, black coating for rust-proof.
- Knurling the handle so as to prevent from slipping.
- After punching, please turn and pull off the item so you can can pull off without damaging the leather.
Send us a message if you have any questions about the product.
Whether you want to learn chip carving or how to carve a spoon and how to keep your tools sharp, we got you covered. Get in touch to book your course.
There are no reviews yet.